A Simple Intention of Truths
Last week, the following notes were scribbled onto a scrap of paper around 8am, and resided at the foot of my mat while I practiced sitting and breathing before facing the day.
1. It’s a beautiful morning- the weather is warm and breezy, a delicious concoction of perfection.
2. I am practicing yin- breathing into shapes and surrendering.
3. I have so many people whom I love dearly.
4. They also love me.
5. Both my life and I are abundant.
6. This life is more than enough.
7. I am more than enough.
Life is hard. Sometimes we have to remind ourselves what is true, right then, in any given moment. What is true for you?